Purpose of role:
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, the role of the Stores Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and efficient running of TRB’s Stores Facility.
1. To manage and take full ownership of the Stores Facility, ensuring it operates efficiently while meeting both production and customer requirements.
2. Actively improve and implement process improvements, specifically in relation to stock accuracy, based on lean principles.
3. Be responsible for control of all incoming goods and maintaining inventory and transactional accuracy.
4. Ensure timely delivery of materials to the shop floor.
5. Work in cooperation with the Production Managers to provide an efficient service to the Production Department.
6. Work safely with all products and equipment, ensuring that all protocols and met and housekeeping, health & safely and 5S standards are met and maintained.
Additional requirements of the role:
7. Regularly attend cross functional internal meetings.
8. Take ownership of the stores facilities KPIs to monitor team performance and productivity.
9. To undertake any other duty as reasonably requested by their line manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience requirements:
1. Extensive experience and understanding of warehouse and stores systems and processes.
2. Proven track record in operating an efficient manufacturing stores facility
3. Proven track record in service delivery and evidence of implementing improvement in stores practices to increase efficiency.
4. Previous experience of working in a lean manufacturing environment, would be highly desirable.
● Be a self-starter, able to self-manage and work independently as well as motivate and work with a
● Ability to work well in a dynamic and fast paced environment, working and meeting deadlines.
● Able to troubleshoot and be solution focused
● Excellent communication skills with good interpersonal skills and strong previous experience of
building good relationships internally with other teams.
● Willing to work overtime when required.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org