Aerospace Technical Engineer
We are looking for a talented Aerospace Technical Engineer to join our growing engineering team. As a newly created role in our expanding organisation, this presents an exciting opportunity for the right person. The primary purpose of the role is to support technical sales. It will involve meeting and discussing opportunities with key customer accounts and then ensuring that the technical requirements are captured within the quote and delivered through the proposed solution / project.
The key requirements are as follows:
1. Minimum of 5 years experience working within a 21G/J aerospace interior trim environment in either a design, validation, manufacture and/or technical support and estimating role.
2. Detail orientated, highly organised with the ability to work on multiple enquiries / projects simultaneously.
3. Act as the technical liaison between the customer and the TRB engineering and estimating team, ensuring all project requirements are captured as part of the sales support role.
4. Good knowledge of aircraft composite materials and interior trim manufacturing methods to aid customer discussions.
5. Ability to work well in dynamic situations, think on their feet, troubleshoot and provide timely and prompt technical support as needed.
6. The ability to travel and adjust their work schedules based upon customer needs and current project status.
7. Help to prepare detailed quotes and technical documentation for customer submission when required.
8. To undertake any other duty as reasonably requested by their line manager.
Be a self-starter with problem-solving talent, able to self-manage and work independently as well as in a team.
Be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to prepare and provide technical reports in a clear and concise manner to internal and external customer that have varied levels of technical competencies.
Hold suitable engineering qualifications and training applicable to the job role and ideally have received EASA 21G/J and 145 training.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org